play screen went blank

1 view

Kristopher Camp

Feb 25, 2011, 1:50:08 PM2/25/11
to WordWise
My screen has gone blank.. .after I login to play an individual the
screen has gone blank....I was in the middle of playing 4 different
people...I've already uninstalled and reinstalled WordWise...I've also
restarted my phone...please help because I love this game...is it my
phone or the game?

kim stubblefield

Feb 25, 2011, 2:00:06 PM2/25/11
to word...@googlegroups.com

Some how I got a fix it message from you,i am just a person with an android phone,i have no idea how your message came to me, and I dont have anything to do with any company called word wise.sorry

Dexter Clarke

Feb 25, 2011, 2:03:57 PM2/25/11
to word...@googlegroups.com

Since your part of the WordWise group, you will continue to receive any word wise issued mails

Sent from my Droid X

Debbie McDaniel

Mar 1, 2011, 6:12:23 AM3/1/11
to word...@googlegroups.com

Sorry about ur mishap...just saw ur message.

David Kindred

Mar 1, 2011, 8:19:17 AM3/1/11
to word...@googlegroups.com

Methinks Google and/or Wordwise have some issues goin on with their mail...

mary robins

Mar 1, 2011, 8:24:27 AM3/1/11
to word...@googlegroups.com

Great.  now I'm in y'all's nightmare.  Shame tho, u like wordwise .

David Kindred

Mar 1, 2011, 8:28:57 AM3/1/11
to word...@googlegroups.com

We're in the Wordwise Twilight Zone! Dodo do do do do do do...
Anyway... To my new friends... Hope y'all have a great day!

mary robins

Mar 1, 2011, 8:31:35 AM3/1/11
to word...@googlegroups.com

You too.  : D

kim stubblefield

Mar 1, 2011, 8:37:27 AM3/1/11
to word...@googlegroups.com

The twilight zone, huh that was a good show,now,ill have that tune in my head all day.lol.

On Mar 1, 2011 8:31 AM, "mary robins" <stitchwitch.mr@gmail.com> wrote:

You too.  : D

On Mar 1, 2011 8:28 AM, "David Kindred" <stormhu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We're in the Wordwise...

David Kindred

Mar 1, 2011, 8:49:09 AM3/1/11
to word...@googlegroups.com

Kinda feel like we all share some kind of special bond now, LOL...