Can't get onto the WW site this morning (Saturday June 30th). Anyone else?

FlyingJoe

Jun 30, 2007, 10:58:37 AM6/30/07
to WordWiggle Fan Club
It's been over an hour now, that I can't get onto the WordWiggle
site. Considering the extreme reliability of Michael Sinz' site, I'm
surprised.

Anyone else having problems?

24_nynaeve

Jun 30, 2007, 2:12:46 PM6/30/07
to WordWiggle Fan Club
No I can't get on either, I only just tried after your mesage came
through though, I haven't actually been on WW for a week or so...

FlyingJoe

Jun 30, 2007, 2:37:45 PM6/30/07
to WordWiggle Fan Club
Hey there 24_nynaeve... :-)

Well, I guess it isn't me then... :-(

On Jun 30, 2:12 pm, 24_nynaeve <nyna...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> No I can't get on either, I only just tried after your mesage came
> through though, I haven't actually been on WW for a week or so...

P.S. Anyone following the iPhone frenzy? I have to say I want one
too (bad!), but I live in Canada so no such luck yet. I had been
imagining what it would do for your WordWiggle speed to use it because
the screen is touch sensitive - it would be the best input device I've
ever used for the game. However, I'm pretty sure WW is Java-based, so
it won't work on the version of Safari that'll be on the phone

FlyingJoe

Jun 30, 2007, 8:08:46 PM6/30/07
to WordWiggle Fan Club
Working now! Around 7 pm my time...

MKSoft

Jun 30, 2007, 8:27:40 PM6/30/07
to WordWiggle Fan Club
On Jun 30, 2:12 pm, 24_nynaeve <nyna...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> No I can't get on either, I only just tried after your mesage came
> through though, I haven't actually been on WW for a week or so...

Sorry about that - there was a network outage in part of the colo and
I was not able to reset the route remotely. (Plus I am on vacation in
the mountains and do not have a hard-line to connect into the 'net
easily.

Things should be all resolved now.. The site does seem to be up -
but I can't do much as I am on a small portable connection that is,
well, lets just say "slow" and "minimal"

FlyingJoe

Jun 30, 2007, 9:28:47 PM6/30/07
to WordWiggle Fan Club
On Jun 30, 8:27 pm, MKSoft <michael.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am on vacation in
> the mountains and do not have a hard-line to connect into the 'net
> easily.

That"s a bit scary - that you are on vacation in the mountains - and
yet still caring for the site remotely.
Tough on you and family, but good for us here.

I have to say though that I don't think that there are too many people
around at home thinking of WordWiggle this weekend...

FlyingJoe

Aug 11, 2007, 9:04:39 PM8/11/07
to WordWiggle Fan Club
I recently got a BlackBerry from work, and also just got back from a
vacation in Vancouver.

Considering how much time I spent checking on e-mails while on
vacation, I think I better understand and identify with you now.