Interesting challenge with the 1x4x4x5

FlyingJoe

Feb 4, 2009, 7:37:06 PM2/4/09
to WordWiggle Fan Club
I'm just playing the 1x4x4x5 tournament that Iguana101 set up and I'm
finding that particular set up quite interesting. Over and over now,
I have just spotted a few larger words but didn't quite get them into
the 1 minute time limit, (like "Brigade", "Weapon", "Poison").

So I can see that it will push me to be quicker and improve. Although
I know it's a favourite among the users of the sites, I'm not a big
fan of the 7x7's and 1 minute. This though presents an interesting
new challenge for me that engages me. Cool. Wonder why I had never
thought to try this particular set of settings before.

How about you folks?