16 letter boxes

nikkipinkrose

Mar 24, 2007, 7:18:10 AM3/24/07
to WordWiggle Fan Club
love playing these boxes with some 16+ words in, but we need more time
to find them.
nikki xx

FlyingJoe

Apr 8, 2007, 1:03:11 PM4/8/07
to WordWiggle Fan Club

Hi nikki!

What would be right, then? 6 min?, 7, 8, 9?

I would be happy to give the full nine minutes, but I worry that some
people don't know that they can click on the timer and the session
will end then instead of them having to wait for the full 9 minutes.
What do you think? Do most know this?

Regardless, how long would you like? I just did a whole bunch of
those custom boards, with 5 minutes on the clock. Should it have been
more?

nikkipinkrose

Apr 11, 2007, 11:51:05 AM4/11/07
to WordWiggle Fan Club
Hiya xx

I didnt know you could end the session when you were done!
But me personally am quite slow on the computor and i sometimes find
that i get a low score because i didnt have enough time to find more
words.So i aim for games with the full 9 minutes which give me more
time to find words, so gets me a better score.

As for the custom boards, which i love doing! I'd like to see more 9
games with 7 or 8 minutes on the clock.

xxxxx

FlyingJoe

Apr 30, 2007, 9:13:08 AM4/30/07
to WordWiggle Fan Club
Just tried something different - getting two related or themed words
(adding up to 20 letters) into a 16-letter box. I'm not sure if it's
more or less fun for others, but finding two related words that can
just fit was fun for me.

The boring thing about these is that I can't play any of them, and
lately no one else is making any... :-(
So I have to get me fun where I can... :-)