Lemma file export: misplaced commas (low priority)

Mykhaylo Syzonenko

Sep 19, 2020, 8:12:36 PM9/19/20
to WordSmith Tools
Hi Mike,

I just tried exporting a lemma file from Concordance and noticed a strange thing:
commas between word forms seem to be shifted one position to the left, like this (please don't mind the Cyrillics):
АВТОСАМОСВАЛ -> ,АВТОСАМОСВАЛААВТОСАМОСВАЛОВ
уступ -> ,УСТУПАУСТУПОВ
when it should be:
АВТОСАМОСВАЛ -> АВТОСАМОСВАЛА,АВТОСАМОСВАЛОВ
уступ -> УСТУПА,УСТУПОВ

The entire lemma file is attached for context.

I wonder if you could give this issue a look some time in the future (not urgent by any means).

Best regards,
Mike (Mykhaylo)
lemmas.txt

Mike Scott

Sep 27, 2020, 10:31:22 AM9/27/20
to WordSmith Tools
Hi Mike
I fixed this and uploaded, but a few days ago Google groups was giving an error message when I tried to post. Hope you got it anyway!
Cheers -- Mike