n-grams from tags

rg...@holyfamily.edu

Feb 19, 2021, 12:23:11 PM2/19/21
to WordSmith Tools
Is it possible to generate a list of n-grams based on tags - for instance, "noun-noun" n-grams with WS 7?

Mike Scott

Feb 21, 2021, 3:51:20 AM2/21/21
to WordSmith Tools
Without checking in detail, I think not. It is something I hope to include in the forthcoming 64-bit WS I'm busy with.
Cheers -- Mike

rg...@holyfamily.edu

Feb 21, 2021, 4:41:51 PM2/21/21
to WordSmith Tools
Ok, thanks for getting back to me.  Will the 64-bit WS be an update to WS 8 or will it be WS 9?  Any idea on when it might be available?

Mike Scott

Feb 21, 2021, 4:54:01 PM2/21/21
to WordSmith Tools
It is WS8 but 64bit, and it will work with your existing WS8 licence. I have done most of the utilities but am leaving the three main Tools till last. It won't be out for at least 2 more months I expect.
Cheers

rg...@holyfamily.edu

Feb 21, 2021, 5:56:27 PM2/21/21
to WordSmith Tools
Actually I have WS 7, but please announce the 64 bit upgrade and I"ll get WS 8!