"CONTINUE ON THE ROAD AHEAD"

Words From the Father--Stephen Hanson

Jul 6, 2024, 11:16:19 AM (11 days ago) Jul 6
to WordsfromtheFather
"CONTINUE ON THE ROAD AHEAD"

7/6/24

Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.  Isaiah 30:21

Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path. Psalm 119: 105

"These are the days that many have looked into and wondered about. When the sky above is dark everything appears to be gloomy. When the sun is out, and the clouds roll away, then everyone is joyful. But don't look to the weather, because the landscape is always changing.

You are to pace yourselves--for when you are on a journey it takes time to get to your destination.  Along the road, there are many distractions. There are many things that can prevent you from getting to your destination.

There are others sometimes, that you will see on the road. There are some that are lost and confused about which way to go. There are sign posts along the way--but some of these places have been long gone. There are some in front of you that are running at a fast pace; but the journey is long.

Some are crippled and some are maimed, and there are others that are carrying a lot of baggage. These are those who are burdened with many things.

You have come to a fork in the road, and there you must make a decision. For there are many signs saying, 'This is the way that you should go.' But I tell you that you must not lean on your own understanding. For many voices around you are speaking of this and speaking of that.

Don't follow the crowd. Continue on the road. For I tell you, the road will become narrower and narrower. There will come times when it may seem, when the very mountains and cliffs will be falling around you; but there will always be a way that it is cleared ahead.

For truly, there will be many obstacles along the way, but these will not prevent you from going forward. You must stand tall during this season!  It is not time to shrink back in fear!  When you see darkness descending around you, know that my light will disperse it.

Truly, the events that are unfolding around you are a pattern, of what more is to come. I have said that there would be wars and rumors of wars, and I have said that there would be false prophets around you.  And even now, those drum beats are beating louder.

Just know that there will be a light leading your path, and it will say, 'This is the way, walk ye in it.'"

Stephen Hanson

clouds-daylight-grass-744912.jpg