Some Recent Messages

Words From the Father--Stephen Hanson

May 24, 2024, 7:39:10 PMMay 24
to WordsfromtheFather
Greetings,

Here are a few messages from the last few weeks. Hope all is well is most of you. Summer time is upon us soon.

UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT
5/13/24
22 And she bare him a son, and he called his name Gershom: for he said, I have been a stranger in a strange land. Ex. 2
Psalm 139:13-14
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
I don’t know about you, but there are many times that I don’t feel like I fit in to the world around me. Perhaps you have also felt this way. Society seems to sometimes dictate how we should act and be, in a world that is set with all of its demands and expectations.
There is a certain way that we are told to act in public because of the norms that are set. Most of us know that there are certain standards that we should follow so that we are seen as mature and responsible citizens.
And yet oftentimes, if anyone appears to be different or unique apart from others, then we are often times not accepted by many. It may be the type of clothes we wear, or our haircut, or any number of details that appears to not be the norm.
There may well be distinctive attributes that some have that don’t seem to fit into the molds of how society thinks one should act or be. Each of us is different in our own way, and not all of us fit these molds that society seems to have for us.
And yet there are certain abilities and strengths that some possess that the status quo doesn’t appear to have. There are people on the spectrum that may well have social maladjustments to social norms, but they have other skills and traits that many of the rest of us don’t have.
In my years of teaching, I came across many students who didn’t fit the mold of what was typically normal in terms of either behavior or other abilities, and yet most of these young adults, possessed a keen eye for observation or other skills that many did not have. They learned differently and thought differently.
And now these young adults are now members of society where they have jobs and other careers that allows them to work and hopefully thrive in the environment that best suits them.
Some of us are like this, and perhaps you have chosen to be alone and not face the world’s demands for “fitting in.” But I say to you and those that shun those who appear to be different, “Be who you are and excel at what you are skilled at, and don’t allow the world to force you into their molds.”
God created each of us to be unique in our own way. If you’re a round peg instead of a square one, don’t worry, because your gifts and abilities will find a way to excel and prosper.
Stephen Hanson

"Preparation for the Days Ahead"
5/14/24
For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. Matt. 13:12
"I have given you the cattle on a thousand hills, but the time has come for you to prepare for the days ahead when supplies will be less. For the almighty dollar will lose its power in the days ahead. There were seven years of plenty, and seven years of lack, during the time of Joseph.
Lack, will be coming, for all people on the face of the earth. I will supply your needs according to my riches and grace, but you must plan ahead. For the days ahead will be evil. People will be begging in the streets. The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer. The economy will suffer.
The wars will increase around the globe, as the four horsemen will be making their rounds upon the earth. Famine and death will ensue. And the plagues outlined in my word, will increase. This earth is going through birthing pains, but look up, for your redemption draweth nigh.
I will come to intercede on your behalf. I will help you prepare for the days ahead. Be on your guard for various news reports and stories, that are conspiracies. Learn to discern what is true and what is not. "
Stephen Hanson

IT IS NOT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

5/23/24

17 When Jesus heard it, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” Mark 2

"I have shown you what is ahead, and yet many still do not believe. The world stands upon the brink of disaster. Many among the elite, think that great days are ahead. These are those who among them, still hold to the moto: 'Make America Great again.' But I tell you, that will not happen. For the only way to make you great is when you care for the wayward and lost. The only way is when you care for the sick and dying.

To make a nation great is not when you push the sick and dying aside. It is not when you place one man above the others. When you strive to follow the motto, 'Make America Great Again,' then you are elevating yourselves above all the rest. You are a nation that is sick to the core. You need a surgeon to extract the cancer, but you think you are well.

This coming fall season will show you who you really are. Because then it will be irreversible. Then the cancer will have metastasized

Stephen Hanson
(If you believe that these mailings are a blessing to you in some way, consider a donation of some type if you are so led to. Thank you.)

161120211052-01-make-america-great-again-billboard.jpg