PRESS ON

Words From the Father--Stephen Hanson

Mar 10, 2024, 10:32:03 AMMar 10
to WordsfromtheFather
the-false-prophet-in-the-book-of-revelation.jpgPRESS ON

3/10/24

For there shall arise false christs and false prophets and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Matt. 24: 24

"Press on, says the Lord. Press on past the trials and the tribulations. Seek the rock that is higher than you. Seek the road that is rarely taken. It is time to go up to the mountain. There you will find a solitary place.

Don't listen to the naysayers. Don't dispute with them who deny the times that you are living in. For many doubt that I will ever return again. There is a line being drawn in the sand. This line is separating those who know Me and those who do not.

For I tell you that in the coming months all hell will be unleased upon the land. You must be ready and able to hear my voice. For many have been deceived. There is a great falling away. The one who is to come has deceived the hearts of many. For their hearts have been seared; they have believed a lie.

You must remain strong and vigilant. You must pursue wisdom and insight. When all calamity comes, you must remain strong. Don't pursue quarrels and refrain from arguments.

The enemy has seared the hearts and minds of many. "

Selah`
Stephen Hanson

(It has been a very busy and sometimes difficult last 10 days or so. We've managed to move and almost all of the boxes have been unpacked and are set in their places, (somewhat.)  I went back to Lindsborg to see mom, and spent two days seeing her. Sometimes she didn't talk and would sleep, and then other times she would talk and would have a subtle smile on her face. It's hard to know when she'll pass, but she has lived a long and good life.)

200 W. Main
1-201
Trinidad, Co. 81082