Moving

Words From the Father--Stephen Hanson

Feb 9, 2024, 10:06:31 AMFeb 9
to WordsfromtheFather
Dear Friends

I need to inform you that we will be moving towards the end of this month to Trinidad, Co. They have the opportunity for artists to live in an apartment area that has been recently renovated from one of the original buildings.

I had fully intended to live where we're at forever but this opportunity opened up, mainly from Carol finding out about it.  *I am somewhat overwhelmed but pacing ourselves to do what is needed.

We have several friends here where we live as well as in the Colo. Spgs, area.

*I'll keep you updated as to our progress with everything. It's an expensive move, but I believe that God will help us as needed.

The new address as of March 1 will be:

Stephen Hanson
200 W. Main
Apt. 1-201