THIS IS BUT A FORETASTE OF WHAT IS TO COME

Words From the Father--Stephen Hanson

Oct 12, 2023, 10:52:27 AM10/12/23
to WordsfromtheFather
THIS IS BUT A FORETASTE OF WHAT IS TO COME

10/12/23

Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: 'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive; For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.' Matt. 13: 13-15

"Watch and wait. For the world powers are at work. The war that you now see in Israel is but the beginning. Yes, it will culminate in the great war when the nations of the north come against my holy land. But this present one is just one of many.

For when China and Russia join together, then those powers will lay siege to many lands. There is much turmoil in the world. The bloodshed in Israel is but a foretaste of what is to come.

But don't think that I've come to rapture you out of all of this. Yes truly, I will be with through all of these days. Yes, I will be your fortress and tower. Yes, I will give you my wisdom and discernment. But you must have ears to hear and eyes to see. For without them, you will be lost in the shuffle of the ages.

For are these things not written down in my holy book? I have not left you comfortless. I have given you a road map, and I have given you my comforter. But many of you look to false preachers and teachers. You look to men rather than to Me. "

Stephen Hanson
*Donations:

eyes-that-see-and-ears-that-hear.jpg