Sopport for Gov. Ed Panlilio

1 view

Arnold Tarrobago

Nov 9, 2007, 12:34:55 AM11/9/07
to AKBAYANFORUM, DAUPAN_ONLINE, ENET, FOA_FORUM, PATHMEMBERS, MALUNGGAY_BRIGADE, MANRESA87, T'BAK, WORDPRESSPINOYS, COMPACT-IOM-2007
Dear Friends,

Let us not allow those who want to do good be isolated and brought down by the minions of corruption and cynicism.

All the politicos of Pampanga may "support" their Cabalen in Malakanyang... but it is the ordinary Kapampangans -- decent, hard-working, god-fearing -- who elevated Fr. Ed Panlilio to power. Theirs is the greater mandate!

Please email/spread out this message of support for Among Ed, governor of Pampanga.