Welcome!

1 view

Brook

Jun 29, 2011, 11:36:23 AM6/29/11
to WordPress in Libraries
Welcome to WordPress in libraries. This email list is intended as a
discussion group for a wide spectrum of WordPress users who are
associated with the library field. Librarians who keep blogs,
libraries that maintain blogs updated by several librarians, and
libraries that use WordPress as a CMS are all welcome, as are folks at
the developer, designer and content management levels. If WordPress
becomes extremely popular we can segment out those specific user
groups but as of now I see a lot of value in collaborating across
disciplines.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Brook Westheimer