Edward is coming to our area soon.

13 views
Skip to first unread message

Tracy Furtado

unread,
Sep 10, 2026, 11:44:00 AMSep 10
to Wordpress for Scientists
Hi everyone,

I wanted to share this in case anyone else has been thinking about getting their home vents cleaned. I’m having Edward come by to take care of my dryer vent, and I decided to see if a few neighbors would like to join as well.

He’s offering a group rate of $149 for dryer vent cleaning (regularly $350), with payment due only after the service is completed.

He also offers air duct cleaning and chimney cleaning if you’re looking for either of those services.

If you’re interested in joining the group, just comment here or send me a message with the service you need and your contact number. I’ll pass the information along so Edward can reach out and arrange the appointment directly.

Thought I’d share since a group rate could be useful for anyone who’s been putting this off!

Tracy Furtado

unread,
Sep 11, 2026, 11:05:36 AMSep 11
to Wordpress for Scientists
Anyone Interested!

Tracy Furtado

unread,
Sep 13, 2026, 12:32:20 PMSep 13
to Wordpress for Scientists
Anyone Interested!

On Friday, September 11, 2026 at 8:05:36 PM UTC+5 Tracy Furtado wrote:
Anyone Interested!

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages