Theme suggestions

Bill Christensen

Jan 3, 2019, 11:39:59 PM1/3/19
to WordPress Austin
Hi Folks,

I have a client with little money (sound familiar?) who wants something
fairly simple for his website.  I've been a bit out of the loop lately
on themes and plugins so wondering if anyone has any suggestions.

Looking for:

top nav

left and right sidebars

responsive design of course

and the most important feature - the header images should be rotating
banners which can be micro-managed per page (ie, home page has one set,
contact page has another set, etc.

And preferably free or cheeeep!  There's not enough budget for me to do
much if any customizing.

(I just want to throw something useful at him so he'll stop buggin me).

What do you have?

Thanks in advance.

--
Bill Christensen
http://SustainableSources.com

Dance like nobody's watching.
Encrypt like everyone is.
--Adrián Lamo

Paul Terry Walhus

Jan 4, 2019, 11:10:20 AM1/4/19
to WordPress Austin
What is "low budget"?  What would the fee be for the most minimum overhaul of a website that is using "Elegant Themes" theme called Divi?
The site is austinspring.com and I'm on a beer budget.