Problem with disappearing responsive menu on mobile

Bill Christensen

Nov 24, 2019, 11:28:53 PM11/24/19
to WordPress Austin
Hi folks,  (is this thing still on?)

I'm having trouble with a "hamburger" menu that disappears on tablet or
phone unless you tap/hover over it. If you can't see it's there, you
might not know to tap/hover of course, which kinda defeats the purpose.

https://ironbridgeicehouse.com/

Theme is Genesis/Parallax Pro. I inherited care of the site.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance.

--
Bill Christensen
http://SustainableSources.com

Karen Kreps

Nov 24, 2019, 11:36:29 PM11/24/19
to wordpres...@googlegroups.com
Check the passive color of the hamburger. It probably matches the background. I had that very problem on an inherited site.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 24, 2019, at 10:29 PM, Bill Christensen <li...@sustainablesources.com> wrote:
>
> Hi folks, (is this thing still on?)

Jeff Bernier

Nov 25, 2019, 12:09:30 PM11/25/19
to wordpres...@googlegroups.com
Bill,

In your media query for max-width of 860px, the background-color is set
to transparent which makes it white since that is the background color
of the header. In that same media query, you set the text color to
white, so as Karen suggested, you'll need to adjust the background
color.

Jeff Bernier
Computer Consulting Wizards
512.487.6493