Who is facile with wordpress including theme.co/pro?

Karen Kreps

Feb 16, 2019, 9:06:31 AM2/16/19
to wordpres...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know some good independent web developers who are facile with wordpress including theme.co/pro? Css, plugins, light coding.

I don’t use that theme and an old colleague (former boss) from Prodigy is looking for someone who is. Give you your info and I’ll pass it on to him. He writes:
i really need someone who is comfortable with that theme - we lost a web developer on a project because he got deployed for national guard - and also who can handle light coding, css and plugins - its in healthcare (a clinic) so need also experience integrating encrypting forwarding/referral info that is hippa compliant, and also wpml (translation plug ins)