Homepage Formatting

Stephanie Barko

Dec 20, 2016, 10:58:52 PM12/20/16
to WordPress Austin
My VA added an article to my homepage to improve SEO and screwed up the formatting.
Need editing for the article in the middle of the homepage at

Bill Christensen

Dec 21, 2016, 9:06:34 PM12/21/16
to wordpres...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephanie,

I assume you want the formatting to look more like the Services or About page.

Looks like someone put in a bunch of class="sb-article" tags where they're not needed.  That should be relatively easy to clean up.

I'm online today for another hour or two (until ~9:30 pm), or I could have a look at it tomorrow.  Create an account for me as "billc" or TEXT me a login at 512-673-9784 and I'll take a look.

BTW, we're having an event in the Radiance Dome on Jan 7th which you might be interested in, with the likes of JoCarol Pierce, Sharon Ely, and more.   https://texas-women-write.eventbrite.com/