Lauraformayor.com - WordPress help please

Karen Kreps

Sep 29, 2018, 5:12:14 PM9/29/18
to wordpres...@googlegroups.com
Dear Austin WordPress developers:

I support Laura Morrison’s campaign to be elected to serve as the next Austin mayor, and I was just asked me to take over the website, lauraformayor.com. I’ve known Laura for years as a swimmer at Barton Springs. When she served two and a half terms on the City Council, she was always a brilliant advocate for fair housing and the environment. This campaign could be a poster child for grassroots politics. An engineer and program manager, Laura Morrison is trying to unseat the incumbent, Mayor Adler. I’m told that Adler bought his way into office by loaning his campaign 450,000 for the last election.

I quickly added the video page and want to change the theme ASAP from the custom theme that was created by the previous agency to Divi. We’re waiting for access to the host account to get that started.

If any of you want to contribute some technical and/or design help involving WordPress skills to support the Laura Morrison campaign, it would be welcome. On the ToDo list: (1) prepare Privacy page for GDPR; (2) update the Event Calendar with Laura’s busy schedule; (3) TBD. I’m doing the webmaster job pro-bono and I’d love to have yourDaer company and some support by other WordPress folk who want to see a change in our city’s government.

Please contact me off-list to talk about how you can contribute to the team.

KK

Karen Kreps
Net Ingenuity

Increase your net worth with ingenuity. Net Ingenuity.

www.netingenuity.com