Expert Wordpress Plugin/PHP Developer..

Damon Flowers

Oct 1, 2018, 11:53:40 AM10/1/18
to wordpres...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We have a WP plugin that has stopped working after transitioning our production system from one server to another.

I have hired 4 developers from Upwork to look into it and none have been able to fix the problem.

I am looking for an expert PHP developer who understands API's to identify the issue and fix it.

The WP plugin that stopped working receives login credentials from our app (running on Ruby on Rails) and passes those into 11 WP instances (all configured the same), so that users can access the WP instances within our app (and behind a single login)..

The WP instances are skinned to look the same as the app, so a user can move in and out of the WP instances and the app seamlessly.

The last developer I hired thinks this might be an issue passing a cookie from rails into the plugin, but he was not able to take it any further than that.

This is a VERY HIGH priority issue, as it is currently affecting customers.

Please reply if this is something you feel you might be able to resolve.

Thanks,

Damon Flowers

David Favor

Oct 3, 2018, 4:45:05 PM10/3/18
to WordPress Austin
Skype me + maybe I can assist.

This type of code requires a conversation, before guessing if I can assist.

Skype ID: davidfavor