How long before I receive an API Key

JR Edwards

Mar 26, 2018, 2:49:49 PM3/26/18
to Wordnik API
Hello,

I signed up for an API key earlier this morning.  how long does it take to process?

-JR

Erin McKean

Mar 26, 2018, 6:51:06 PM3/26/18
to wordn...@googlegroups.com
So sorry for the hassle; our key-sending email is unreliable.

You can find your key on your Wordnik user settings page; log in on
Wordnik.com and go to:

https://www.wordnik.com/users/edit

It'll be at the bottom of the page.

Please let me know if you have any other problems with finding your key.

Thanks so much for using the Wordnik API!

Yours,

Erin