Playing pronunciation MP3s lead to 404

denisftw

Sep 29, 2017, 3:30:17 AM9/29/17
to Wordnik API
I'm experiencing a problem very similar to what I described in May:

The server responds with a link, but the link doesn't work ~60% of the time. I believe it started on Saturday, but I may be wrong.

Erin McKean

Sep 29, 2017, 8:19:44 AM9/29/17
to wordn...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the heads-up! We'll look into this ASAP, and we're also
working on setting up a check for this issue while we update this API.

Thanks!

Erin

G Kerr

Dec 24, 2017, 3:38:30 PM12/24/17
to Wordnik API
Hello,

Has there been any update on this? I am experiencing the same issue.

denisftw

Dec 24, 2017, 4:17:35 PM12/24/17
to Wordnik API
Hi!

That's very strange, because I haven't seen a single "404" for about a month.

In fact, I would argue that now the whole thing is more stable than ever before.

I was meaning to write that the issue was fixed, but couldn't determine the exact date when things got back to normal and then completely forgot about it.