Wordle Not Working?

haxjester

Mar 27, 2010, 5:49:12 AM3/27/10
to WordleUsers
I was just turned onto wordle today via Andrew Kramer from
VideoCopilot.net, but it seems as if it doesn't work. I have the most
recent version of java, and have tried using 3 different browsers
which are all also updated to the most recent version, Google Chrome,
Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. I have also noticed a couple
other threads mentioned the same issues that have not received
Thanks in advance!

grandmateacher

Mar 28, 2010, 8:51:21 PM3/28/10
to WordleUsers
I too was using wordle on the 28th. It works fine at my hourse so went
over to my granddaughter's house to show her how to do this for a
school project. After entering the word list and hitting go, the
computer had a message saying it was internet was trying to close the
tab and requires restarting the computer. Can you tell me what needs
to be updated or reset? I came home and looked at my computer(windows
xp 2002 media center edition) and it works just fine. My tab settings
are the same as hers under tools internet options. Thanks for any help
or suggestions. I am not a computer expert so all of you out there in
computer land, please be specific and patient with those of us who are
still in training.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted