Re: [Wordle Users] Re: Printing in Mac OS X

chris

Jul 16, 2012, 1:24:20 PM7/16/12
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
Use a Windows computer Winking smile ha!

Jan 23, 2013, 9:14:52 PM1/23/13
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
Sallye,
There are 2 ways to save a wordle, as outlined in the FAQs. Either by
screen capture or by "print to PDF." The exact steps will depend on
your OS, but assuming its a Mac shift-command-4 to save a screen
capture to the desktop and Print>PDF>Save as PDF to save as PDF.
-Kay
CleverSomeday
Geeky Ideas for Desktop Crafting
http://cleversomeday.wordpress.com

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:50 PM, Sallye Rosenberg
<cutiepi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do you save a wordle?????
>
> --
> "WordleUsers" group.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/wordleusers/-/u_vQVynFdu4J.

Jonathan Feinberg

Mar 12, 2013, 10:08:44 AM3/12/13
to wordl...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 12:45 AM, Tony Harman <tonyh...@gmail.com> wrote:
It appears the link to printing from a MAC java does no longer work - this is all I get

The requested URL /j/v1374/enable-wordle-printing.jar was not found on this server.

Argh! That's my fault. I'll address that ASAP.

--
Jonathan Feinberg  j...@pobox.com  http://MrFeinberg.com/

Bismuth83ROBLOX

Dec 9, 2013, 10:54:59 PM12/9/13
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
You should use Grab, a built-in feature on most macs, where you can take a picture of a selection, timed selection, screen, timed screen, timed window and more.
HOPE THIS HELPS, YOU CAN PRINT FROM GRAB ASWELL.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jonathan Feinberg

Sep 2, 2015, 3:10:14 PM9/2/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 10:52 AM, <obg...@gmail.com> wrote:
The following links should shed some light:

So I kindly ask the developer of Wordle to investigate of this is possible to fix?

The latter 2 of those links are not in any way related to what's going on with Wordle.

The first of those links may be relevant, but must be handled per user, each on their own machine.
Message has been deleted

Jonathan Feinberg

Nov 12, 2015, 9:43:13 AM11/12/15
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 5:53 AM, nicole splater <nicole....@gmail.com> wrote:
I can't even get wordle to work on my macs. Using Chrome and Safari. Help!

I'd suggest trying Firefox.

Theresa Xu

Nov 30, 2015, 9:40:55 AM11/30/15
to WordleUsers
Firefox didn't work either. It'd actually freeze. So frustrating...

dm5n

Jan 31, 2017, 10:28:14 AM1/31/17
to WordleUsers
Was having persistent print issues from Wordle with error msg "No print service found" in macOS 10.12.2 using latest Firefox.

Problem solved after installing open-source printer driver PDFwriter for Mac https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfwriterformac/

Cheers!

PS Jonathan - this service is so useful -please allow users to donate!

Phil Johnson

Apr 14, 2017, 2:13:30 PM4/14/17
to WordleUsers
I solved my Mac issues (saving as PNG and printing to PDF) by upgrading to the new Java release (8) and then getting into the security tab for Java and adding the following site exceptions:

http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/

http://wordle.appspot.com/

http://www.google.com/jsapi/

http://www.wordle.net/

The issue continues when working with Safari, however, when I switched to Firefox, I am able to save and print/print to PDF.

Carla Vetere Barbaro

Jan 8, 2018, 7:16:08 PM1/8/18
to WordleUsers
I have problems with java in Windows 10. My firefox is 64 bit and wordle doesn't work.
What should I do?

Carla