Sentance clouds?

Suzanne Wilson

Feb 5, 2018, 7:45:41 AM2/5/18
to WordleUsers
Hi there, I love the wordcloud and use it with my community work involving disadvantaged young people. However, I'd like to generate a word cloud, but instead of words, use short statements, see below. Does anyone know if there is a way of doing this?

Many thanks,
Suzanne

To make people feel happy and give them love

Raise someone up when they don’t feel confident

To support each other and to push them up

Respecting other people and trusting them

Bring someone up and to have your back

To support every one of your friends

To help make each other happy to help people when they feel sad

To support each other when you are upset, sad and angry

To help other people, support them and others

When your part of something and makes you feel good about something

To empower each other to have each their back

cleversomeday

Feb 5, 2018, 7:57:51 AM2/5/18
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
You can connect words in wordle using the tilde (~) key.
Kay
visit my blog at cleversomeday.com