multiple users inputting text

Susan Falzone

Feb 5, 2018, 8:29:15 PM2/5/18
to WordleUsers
Recently I attended a workshop and the facilitator had us use our phones to connect to a website, then enter words we felt demonstrated the particular topic he ws covering, and as we entered the words and "sent", the word cloud built right in front of our eyes.  Can Wordle do that and if so, where do I find the instructions?

Jonathan Feinberg

Feb 5, 2018, 8:30:17 PM2/5/18
to wordl...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 4:42 PM, Susan Falzone <sfal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Recently I attended a workshop and the facilitator had us use our phones to connect to a website, then enter words we felt demonstrated the particular topic he ws covering, and as we entered the words and "sent", the word cloud built right in front of our eyes.  Can Wordle do that and if so, where do I find the instructions?

It cannot; that sounds cool! If you find out what that was, please let folks know here.

cleversomeday

Feb 5, 2018, 10:21:16 PM2/5/18
to wordl...@googlegroups.com

Tilly

Feb 7, 2018, 1:35:49 PM2/7/18
to WordleUsers

As Kate pointed out Polleverywhere can create an instant word cloud. If you are in an institution that subscribes to Turning Technologies, then ResponseWare can also do that now and put it directly into your PowerPoint. Another website that does this (but not so colourfully as Wordle..) is Answer Garden https://answergarden.ch/about-AnswerGarden/  this is free and simple to use. However none of them match the beauty of Wordles....
Tilly

Maureen Orey

Feb 19, 2018, 8:33:51 PM2/19/18
to WordleUsers
Great idea!  I'm a facilitator... may borrow this idea Thanks!