Face to face meeting to prepare for the last stretch?

Sylvain Carle

Jun 22, 2009, 11:06:19 AM6/22/09
to WordCamp Montreal
We should take some time to meet this week to prepare for the last
stretch, there's a few things we need to align and we have 3 weeks
left... Tomorrow (23rd) around 4PM or Thursday (25th) à la même heure,
what works for you guys (I would prefer tomorrow, the sooner the
better).

Jeremy Clarke

Jun 23, 2009, 2:44:43 AM6/23/09
to wordc...@googlegroups.com
I'm in Amsterdam for the week so I can't come to a meeting until
Monday at the earliest. If you want you can have it without me.

I've been working on the schedule and have some php an organized data
for the set speakers I/We've determined so far. I'll try to get that
up in the next 24 hours and put out another call for people to submit
talk ideas as we still need more speakers.

Let me know anything else that's important from me for the meeting if
you have one. I can try to be there via skype or something if you have
it in the afternoon (I'm 6 hours ahead and free in the evenings)

jer
--
Jeremy Clarke
Code and Design | globalvoicesonline.org

Louis Cleroux

Jun 23, 2009, 9:34:10 AM6/23/09
to wordc...@googlegroups.com
We should wait for Jeremy and make it monday

Sylvain Carle

Jun 23, 2009, 3:01:48 PM6/23/09
to WordCamp Montreal
Let's wait for next week and work on the schedule/sponsors this week.
Mardi serait mieux pour moi, ça vous va, mardi 30 Juin à 16h chez
Praized?

On Jun 23, 9:34 am, Louis Cleroux <lo...@itradelive.com> wrote:
> We should wait for Jeremy and make it monday
>
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 2:44 AM, Jeremy Clarke <j...@simianuprising.com>wrote:
>

> > I'm in Amsterdam for the week so I can't come to a meeting until
> > Monday at the earliest. If you want you can have it without me.
>
> > I've been working on the schedule and have some php an organized data
> > for the set speakers I/We've determined so far. I'll try to get that
> > up in the next 24 hours and put out another call for people to submit
> > talk ideas as we still need more speakers.
>
> > Let me know anything else that's important from me for the meeting if
> > you have one. I can try to be there via skype or something if you have
> > it in the afternoon (I'm 6 hours ahead and free in the evenings)
>
> > jer
>
> > On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Sylvain Carle<sylvainca...@gmail.com>

Jeremy Clarke

Jun 25, 2009, 5:08:30 AM6/25/09