Re: [WCMTL] Tell us what you thought about WordCamp Montreal 2011

Message has been deleted

Andrea R.

Jul 12, 2011, 5:35:28 PM7/12/11
to wordc...@googlegroups.com
Hiya!

Will speakers get any results? even general/average ones? So we can wrk to improve. ;)
A.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Shannon Smith <cafenoi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tell us what you thought about WordCamp Montreal 2011. Fill out our survey http://bit.ly/oCP0po and evaluate our speakers http://bit.ly/pXCLO5 • Laissez-nous savoir ce que vous avez aimer de WordCamp Montréal 2011. Remplir notre formulaire http://bit.ly/oCP0po et évaluer nos conférenciers http://bit.ly/nOAc45 .

--
This email is from the WordCamp Montreal Planning Google Group

http://wpmututorials.com & http://ronandandrea.com

Cafe Noir Design

Jul 12, 2011, 5:40:19 PM7/12/11
to wordc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes! Absolutely. Results will be shared with the organizers (but you probably figured that) and speakers will get their own results, but not other speakers' results. There aren't a lot of responses yet, but next week I'll sort it all out and give you your results along with general averages for the competitive types. So far the results are really very good though.

Shannon

Andrea R.

Jul 12, 2011, 7:37:01 PM7/12/11
to wordc...@googlegroups.com
Yeah I'm just looking for ways to improve my own stuff. I always hear from the people who loved it, not so much from the people who didn't. ;)

That's awesome though.

a.

Shannon Smith