EventBrite for WCMTL

Jeremy Clarke

Jun 9, 2009, 2:39:08 PM6/9/09
to wordc...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, I set up the registration form on EventBrite with the 30/25
pricing we discussed. I spent some time making it styled like the
official wcmtl site and tried to use as many of the features as
possible (we will be collecting t-shirt sizes and stuff).

Before I list it all over the site and post about it everywhere it
would be great if a few of you could try it and make sure there are no
problems.

WARNING FOR ANYONE CONSIDERING SPEAKING: Speakers will have a promo
code, so if you're a speaker please don't test this out yet.

http://wcmtl.eventbrite.com/

Badges: I also added a badges page to the site with lots of sizes and
choices (en and fr) of badges to add to your site/blog posts. The end
of the registration process should link to that page, but please look
at it and let me know if you see any problems:

http://wordcampmontreal.org/badges/

Please don't publicize the registration until it's been tested a bit, thanks.

--
Jeremy Clarke
Code and Design | globalvoicesonline.org