[WCMTL] Post-event interviews with Erin Blaskie & Laurent Maisonnave

David Lee

Jul 21, 2009, 11:46:24 AM7/21/09
to wordc...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

First of all, thanks to Jeremy, Sylvain and the guys for an awesome event.  I'm back in Seoul now and I'm spreading the word about how great it was to be in Montreal for WordCamp.

I met some really interesting people at the event, and I figured I'd start interviewing a few of them in video using wetoku.com.

Erin Blaskie has posted a video she did with me regarding her WordCamp Montreal presentation on Lifestreaming:

I also did an interview with Laurent Maisonnave regarding his experience at WordCamp Montreal.  I posted this at the Wetoku blog:

Both of these interviews can be viewed at wetoku.com, where you'll also find the embed code in case you want to put these videos on any of your websites:
http://wetoku.com/video/76e1u7yy (Erin Blaskie re: Lifestreaming & WordCamp Montreal)
http://wetoku.com/video/802uxxrr (Laurent Maisonnave's thoughts on WordCamp Montreal)

If anyone else is interested in doing an interview with me using Wetoku, I'd love to hear your thoughts on WordCamp, volunteering for WordCamp, or organizing/running WordCamp -- so please contact me!!

I'd like to suggest that Laurent & Erin would be great people to do interviews with -- they're both great in front of a camera!  Both of them are very friendly, and I really enjoyed speaking with them.

-Dave

--
David Lee
http://wetoku.com