Next meeting - June 12 @ Urban Standard (downtown Birmingham)

1 view

Andre

Jun 5, 2008, 9:33:22 AM6/5/08
to WordCampBirmingham
I know that there are several people that were wondering what was
going on...

Things have gotten a little crazy for me and I apologize. What we do
know is that there will be a meeting next Thursday, June 12, at 12
p.m. at Urban Standard (2320 2nd Avenue North). We'll go over
everything with a fine tooth comb and make sure that assignments are
given out and results are reported back to this group and using all of
the other ways that we have to get the word out.

Please let me know if you're able to attend (so I know how big of a
table I need to reserve) or if you are interested in attending
virtually if necessary.

Cheers,

Andre

Henry McBride

Jun 5, 2008, 10:22:37 AM6/5/08
to WordCampBirmingham
I will be there

Scott Schablow

Jun 5, 2008, 7:37:56 PM6/5/08
to wordcampb...@googlegroups.com
Count me in dude.

Ike

Jun 6, 2008, 10:26:04 AM6/6/08
to WordCampBirmingham
I can be there, but just for a little while.

Nicki

Jun 6, 2008, 10:29:25 AM6/6/08
to wordcampb...@googlegroups.com
I should be able to make it, but will need to leave early.  I have a meeting at 1 that cannot be missed.

Proud Soldiers' Angel [www.soldiersangels.org]
CTL, Alabama [www.bamaangels.org]
Proud Cards Plus Team Member

Hobby Sites:

* Now We're Cookin' [www.nowwerecookin.org]
* Blogroll Directory [www.blogrolldirectory.org]

Chris "Mojo" Denbow

Jun 6, 2008, 10:30:53 AM6/6/08
to wordcampb...@googlegroups.com
I'm taking off of work to do it, but I'll be there.  =)

trav

Jun 6, 2008, 11:26:15 AM6/6/08
to WordCampBirmingham
I'll be there, too.