Update?

1 view

Henry McBride

May 19, 2008, 1:08:39 PM5/19/08
to WordCampBirmingham
Any updates on a location or anything?

Andre Natta

May 19, 2008, 1:22:53 PM5/19/08
to wordcampb...@googlegroups.com
Henry:

We are meeting with folks from the Chamber of Commerce tomorrow afternoon to talk about possible locations (as we told you before, we wanted to talk with them because of the amount of events taking place that weekend). Hopefully we'll have something to report after that meeting.

If you or anyone else would like to offer to look at other alternatives for locations and the like, please feel free to.

We also probably need to hold a meeting in the next two weeks (most likely not towards the end of this week with the holiday) so we can begin to talk about how to organize the schedule based on those that have already volunteered to present.

Please let anyone that you know who may be interested (and who is able to attend) sign up on the WordCampBirmingham wiki:

http://wordcampbirmingham.org

Thanks

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Henry McBride <henry....@gmail.com> wrote:

Any updates on a location or anything?

It's time to be Terminally Happy!
The Terminally Happy Hour - Wednesday, May 21 | 5 - 8 p.m. | The Bottletree
http://bhamterminal.com/blog/2008/04/29/tthh-may08/

Andre Natta, CMSM
The Terminal | Birmingham's hub | http://bhamterminal.com
Dre's Ramblings | Musings on The Magic City | http://dresramblings.com
WordCamp Birmingham | September 27 & 28 | http://wordcampbirmingham.org
acn...@gmail.com
an...@bhamterminal.com
205.276.6585

Dave Wilson

May 19, 2008, 2:33:02 PM5/19/08
to wordcampb...@googlegroups.com
Hey Andre,

I'd like to help. Who's going to the C. of C. with you tomorrow? Do you have a local website set up to direct people interested in coming to the event?

I'm planning to do some video around B'ham anyway for my blog. We can share this as we go with all the folks coming in the fall. I can set that up on my hosting if you'd like. I'm just getting started with my online stuff now as well, so it wouldn't be a problem.

Please let me know...

Yours,

Dave Wilson