FW: Mid Year Conference - List of winners (Divisions A, C, H & J -Sri Lanka) 04.11.2012

Naleef Kitchil

Nov 6, 2012, 1:35:30 AM11/6/12
to wordbla...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Let’s appreciate Dian A’s below achievement although not representing WBTMC.

Congratulations Dian. Keep up the good work.

Best regards

Naleef

Nov 6, 2012, 2:37:36 AM11/6/12
to wordbla...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dian

Congratulations

Nishantha

Lakmini Rajapaksha

Nov 6, 2012, 3:02:43 AM11/6/12
to wordbla...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Dian!!!
--

Thanks and Best Regards,
Lakmini Rajapaksha

Human Resource Manager
Auston Institute of Management Ceylon Limited
534 Galle Road, Colombo 3, Sri Lanka
M. - +94 718 734 225
T. - +94 112 576 596
F. - +94 112 576 966
E. - lakmini.r@auston.edu.lk

Dian Abeyewardene

Nov 6, 2012, 4:13:51 AM11/6/12
to wordbla...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks WBTMC thanks for your wishes n for your support,I am Dual
purpose member n totally synonymous with WBTMC as much as Colombo TMC
!

So don't feel half hearted President !

Best regards

Dian

--
Sent from my mobile device

Naleef Kitchil

Nov 6, 2012, 6:23:05 AM11/6/12
to wordbla...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dian,

Not at all.
All of us at WBTMC are always with you and we are ever grateful for all the
guidance, advice and support you have extended to us. We will always
appreciate it.

Cheers...

Naleef

ramasamy sethuraman