Early Voting

Wooster Square Watch

Mar 27, 2024, 9:44:44 AMMar 27
to Wooster Group
Greetings All,

Please note important information about early voting opportunities …

Early Voting Begins (For the First Time Ever) in CT's Presidential Primary!

Yesterday was the first day (in state history!) that we have the opportunity to vote early. Because of changes in state law, Connecticut now has early voting, and we can vote in Connecticut's Presidential Primary starting yesterday The early voting days remaining are below:

  • Wednesday, March 27th
  • Thursday, March 28th
  • Saturday, March 30th
We can also vote on Election Day, which is next Tuesday, April 2nd.

On early voting days, the polls are open from 10 am to 6 pm. All early voting for every ward in the city will happen on the ground floor of the Hall of Records building at 200 Orange St(there is one early voting location in New Haven, and it just happens to be Ward 7's normal polling location). You can find additional details about early voting here. Remember to bring an ID (though you can cast a provisional ballot without it).

1711054020190-IMG_0838.jpeg

My best,

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Brendan Borer - bbo...@newhavenct.gov
Ward 8 Alder Ellen Cupo - Wa...@newhavenct.gov, 203.584.7071