Neighbor’s Report

1 view

Wooster Square Watch

Feb 10, 2023, 5:53:08 AM2/10/23
to Wooster Square Google Group
Greetings,

A neighbor let me know that on Monday February 6 between 8 and 8:45pm his Hyundai Sonata was stolen from in front of his St John Street home.

He shared that he didn’t hear a sound, and that a rear door window was broken and the ignition switch was damaged. Hyundai Bluelink was able to locate the car and alerted police. The vehicle was found. Mechanics reported that Hyundais and Kias are very popular with thieves now.

Usually I wait to share these sorts of incidents after Compstat Meetings, but since that won’t be held again until next week, I wanted to let neighbors know this week.

Have a great weekend - weather promises to be lovely as we head into Hearts Day ❤️💜❤️

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Brendan Borer - bbo...@newhavenct.gov