Some News for the 🦃 Day Week

已查看 6 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

WoosterSqWatch

未读,
2021年11月23日 15:58:392021/11/23
收件人 Wooster Sq Google Group

Greeting friends and neighbors …

Some community news to keep you up to date for this 🦃Day Week.

Public Safety
There will not be a CompStat Meeting this week due to the Thanksgiving holiday, thus I do not have a report about neighborhood public safety concerns. The next meeting is scheduled for December 9th. Hoping I don't have too much news!

COVID Vaccines, Boosters & Tests
Governor Lamont urged everyone over 18 to get a COVID booster if it has been six months since their last shot (or two months after getting the J&J vaccine). Below is information on where you can get a vaccine or booster as well as where you can get a test before Thanksgiving.

Free COVID-19 vaccine clinics for people ages 12+
You can find clinics for boosters and first/second shots of for Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson below - no appointment is needed. Please bring a photo ID and proof of insurance (if you have it). If you are coming for a booster, please also bring your vaccination card.

  • Ives Main Library (133 Elm Street): Monday-Saturday from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm: This clinic will be available until the end of the year, but will be closed for all public holidays.
  • New Haven Health Department (54 Meadow St):
Tuesday, Nov. 23: 2:00 – 5:00 pm
Friday hours are TBD
  • Long Wharf (389 Long Wharf Drive): Every Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm

Free COVID-19 vaccine clinics for 5 to 11-year-olds
  • New Haven Health Department (54 Meadow St):
Tuesday, Nov. 23: 2:00 – 5:00 pm
Friday hours are TBD

No appointment is necessary. Proof of insurances is requested, but not required. A parent or guardian must accompany children to sign a consent form.

COVID Testing locations
  • For City employees - 200 Orange Street, 4th Floor (Wellness Center): Every Wednesday from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm: No appointment needed. Please bring a photo ID and insurance if you have it, but insurance is not necessary.
  • For Anyone - 60 Sargent DriveMonday – Friday, 1:00 – 6:00 pm and Saturday, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm: No appointment needed. Please bring a photo ID and insurance if you have it, but insurance is not necessary.
This link has information about other locations/times when you can get a COVID test.

Kaiyden's Coffee Holiday Hours
Our new and welcoming gourmet coffee spot will be closing tomorrow, Wednesday 11/24 at 4:30pm and will be closed on Thursday, 11/25 for the Thanksgiving holiday. Kaiyden's will reopen on Friday morning for their regular hours.

Chanukah Lights
The first night of Chanukah is Sunday, November 28, and continues for eight nights until Sunday December 5. Please visit Wooster Square Park on Sunday, November 28 for the lighting of the first lights of the Menorah at 4pm. The celebration is sponsored by Chabad of Downtown New Haven.

As we gather with family and friends this day of giving thanks - please remember to stay safe so you can be well. My best to all our neighbors!

🦃🍂🦃

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Brendan Borer - bbo...@newhavenct.gov

回复全部
回复作者
转发