Fwd: Eat, shop and cheer - in Downtown this November 🎁

WoosterSqWatch

Oct 29, 2021, 1:04:13 PM10/29/21
to Wooster Sq Google Group
🍂🍁🍂 Greetings once again 🍁🍁🍂

I am forwarding the November e-news from Market New Haven (see below) that was too large to add to my last email. There are lots of fun things to do during the month of November.

Also, neighbor Bonnie Rosenberg let me know that the Wooster Square Little Free Library on Academy Street is in need of donations of gently-read books to be borrowed by our neighbors.  Please think about donating one or two of your favorite reads!

Have a great week-end,

Sarah

Sarah B.  Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

The goal of the Wooster Square Watch is to bring together people who live and work in the Wooster Square neighborhood to enhance public safety, address quality of life issues, and promote rewarding, neighborly relationships.

Numbers to Keep Handy:
City of New Haven Health Dept. COVID-19 Info Line - 203-946-4949
NON-EMERGENCY Police Service – 203-946-6316
NON-EMERGENCY Fire Department – 203-946-6990
ANONYMOUS TIPS - 866-888-TIPS (8477) or 203-946-6296
City of New Haven Snow Information Line: 203-946-7669
City of New Haven Emergency Operations:  203-946-8221
CAR TOWED? Call City Non-Emergency Police Service - 203-946-6316
New Haven Police/Downtown/Wooster Square District Manager - Lt. Brendan Borer -  bborer@newhavenct.gov
Public Works – 203-946-7700 (Pothole Repair, Recycling, Bulk Trash or Appliance Pick-Up)
Livable City Initiative (LCI) – 203-200-8350 or anat...@newhavenct.gov (Arthur Natalino, Downtown/Wooster Square)
New Haven Public Schools/Choice & Enrollment – 475-220-1431
Tree Trimming –  203-946-8004
Connection to Social Services: dial "211" from any phone http://www.211ct.org/
Elderly Services – 203-946-7854
Historic Wooster Square Association - www.historicwoostersquare.org