Other Community Updates

WoosterSqWatch

May 2, 2023, 11:32:08 AM5/2/23
to Wooster Sq Google Group
Dear Wooster Square Neighbors,

Here are several additional Neighborhood updates for this week!

No Parking for Street Cleaning - Thursday 5/4 or Friday 5/5
Please watch for street signage indicating which streets will have no parking in Wooster Square this Thursday or Friday, May 4 or 5. Cars will be ticketed if not moved by 7am on the day streets will be cleaned. Try to remember to move your cars so our streets can be well cleaned.

The Great Give Begins on Wed., May 3
The Great Give, a 36-hour bonanza for local nonprofits driven by individual donors, matching donors and prizes, starts at 8:30 a.m.

Condolences to Michael Smart, our City Clerk and former Ward 8 Alder, on the loss of his father, Jerry Smart, Jr.
Calling hours and Celebration of Life Services will be at Mount Hope Temple Church at 555 Dixwell Avenue on the following days and times:
  • Wake: Friday, May 5 - Calling Hours - 4-6pm; Service at 6pm
  • Funeral Service: Saturday May 6 - Calling Hours 9-11am; Celebration of Life at 11am.
Wake Up The Green - Saturday, May 6, 2023 from 10am-4pm on the New Haven Green
Come join this event which marks the start of spring and welcomes the citizens of New Haven to get out and enjoy our beautiful city and the New Haven Green. https://www.newhavengreen.org

My best,

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Brendan Borer - bbo...@newhavenct.gov

Wooster Square Watch