Saturday's Activities

WoosterSqWatch

Oct 25, 2022, 2:57:26 PM10/25/22
to Wooster Sq Google Group
Greetings Neighbors -

See below for two exciting events this coming Saturday, October 29th.

🍂 Halloween Pumpkin Decorating - Saturday, October 29 from 3:30-5:30pm in Wooster Square Park 🍂
Bring your families/children for the Historic Wooster Square Association's Halloween Pumpkin Decorating event - back for the first time since COVID! Look for the flyer posted throughout our wonderful neighborhood and see it attached below for the details.

🍁 New Haven Climathon - Oct. 29, Martinez School in Fair Haven - 12:45-5:30pm 🍁
New Haven faces severe risks from climate change. Rising sea levels and storms will flood neighborhoods. We’ll face dangerous heat. Droughts and floods
elsewhere will send the cost of food soaring. It’s time to understand what’s coming and to take action to make our city more sustainable, equitable, and resilient. Reimagining New Haven, a small grassroots organization, is engaging with communities, scientists, and artists to plan the Climathon. YOUR input Matters! Join the New Haven Climathon to learn and join neighbors to bring about needed change! Learn more at: www.reimaginingnewhaven.org - or email: steve...@gmail.com. There will be
Spanish translation and sign language available—also child care, refreshments, and food!

🍁🍂🍂🍁

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Brendan Borer - bbo...@newhavenct.gov

Pumpkin Poster rev.pdf