Updates

Wooster Square Watch

Feb 18, 2023, 3:08:45 PM2/18/23
to Wooster Square Google Group
Greetings on this winter-like day🥶

No City Trash Pick-up on Monday
Just a holiday weekend reminder that the City will be picking up trash a day later that usual this week due to the President’s Day Holiday on Monday 2/20/23.

Hyundai Provides Free Steering Wheel Locks
Also this Monday, the New Haven Police Department’s Beaver Hills Substation announced that 2010-2021 Hyundai owners can pick up free steering wheel locks to protect your vehicles. Please see the attached flyer for details. We have had several Hyundai’s stolen in our neighborhood lately, so please take advantage of this opportunity if you can.

image0.jpeg

Have a great President’s Day!

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Brendan Borer - bbo...@newhavenct.gov