Fwd: Weekly updates

Wooster Square Watch

May 10, 2022, 3:55:06 PM5/10/22
to Wooster Square Google Group
Dear Neighbors,

Below is a helpful email from the Health Department regarding the increased COVID positivity rate in New Haven and surrounding areas.

Please be safe and smart to stay healthy.

My best,

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Brendan Borer - bbo...@newhavenct.gov

Begin forwarded message:

From: New Haven Health Department <tosul...@newhavenct.gov>
Date: May 10, 2022 at 3:39:07 PM EDT
To: wooster...@gmail.com
Subject: Weekly updates

New Haven Health Department Updates
Good afternoon, below you can find weekly updates from our health department.

  • The CDC has placed New Haven County in the “Red” category for COVID. This means that individuals should:
  1. Wear a mask indoors in public
  2. Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines
  3. Get tested if you have symptoms

  • Pop up COVID vaccine clinics. We continue to partner with CT DPH and Griffin Hospital to host clinics throughout the city. A flyer with clinics for this week and clinic maps can be found on covid19.newhavenct.gov.

  • NHHD. Our clinic hours at 54 Meadow St are Monday through Wednesday from 9am-5pm and Thursday and Friday from 9am-5:30pm.
  • COVID vaccines, boosters pediatric doses, and flu shots are available on a walk up basis, no cost and no appointment needed. For more information on vaccines and clinics, visit covid19.newhavenct.gov.

  • Mental Health Awareness Month. May is Mental Health Awareness Month! Come see our staff at these events for more information about mental health:
  • Saturday, May 14: New Haven Family Stroll, 10:00AM-2:00PM, Quinnipiac River Park (across from 124 Front St) Click here for more information.

  • Affordable Connectivity Program. Sign up for a program to lower the cost of broadband service for eligible households. Your household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria outlined at https://www.fcc.gov/acp.