Fwd: COVID test kit/mask distribution plan info & other important health dept. updates!

Wooster Square Watch

Jan 12, 2022, 2:41:31 PMJan 12
to Wooster Square Google Group
Dear Neighbors,

Please see latest updates from the NH Health Department regarding COVID test-kit distributions and guidelines for quarantine.  Informational fliers are attached.

Stay warm,

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Brendan Borer - bbo...@newhavenct.gov

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ermonda Markaj <EMa...@newhavenct.gov>
Date: January 12, 2022 at 1:09:10 PM EST
Subject: COVID test kit/mask distribution plan info & other important health dept. updates!

Good afternoon,

We have good news to share today! We have planned 2 more COVID test kit/mask distributions for Thursday, January 13th and Friday, January 14th from 3-4pm. This is for NHV residents only, must show proof of residency (while supplies last) Distribution will take place across the city and 5,400 tests will be handed out, please share with your networks.

We have also attached flyers with information on quarantine and isolation rules (depending on your test results). Please use these as a reference. The top portion of the flyer will take you to our COVID hub where you will find instructional videos on how to properly use your at home COVID test.

As you may have heard, Moderna and Pfizer boosters can now be received 5 months after your second dose (ages 12+ can now only receive a Pfizer booster and it must be 5 months after their second dose). J&J boosters can be received 2 months after your first dose (messaging attached). Moderna/Pfizer boosters as well as Pfizer third doses for children ages 5-11 with weakened immune systems are available at our health dept clinic at 54 Meadow St (closed today, open Thurs and Friday from 9am-7pm!). If you're interested in J&J shots/boosters, you may find them at our pop up clinics in partnership with Griffin and DPH (they are listed on our COVID hub as well).

Finally, the Vital Statistics Office will be closed to the public on Wednesdays beginning on Wednesday, Jan 19th through Wednesday, Feb 23rd. The office will be open to the public on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9am-5pm.

All my best,
Ermonda

Ermonda Gjoni-Markaj, MPH
Project Manager, Communications
City of New Haven Health Department
Office: 203-946-8186

Follow us on social media & visit our website for info/updates!

DISTRIBUTION OF COVID KITS FLYER 1.11.22.pdf
Take Home Test Instructions 1.10 FINAL.pdf
WHO CAN GET A BOOSTER AND WHEN.pdf
Outlook-ixwkp34v.png