Fwd: Pop up clinics, NHHD clinic announcements, Warming Center

Wooster Square Watch

Jan 10, 2022, 5:15:14 PMJan 10
to Wooster Square Google Group
Greetings Neighbors,

I am forwarding information from the NH Health Department about Clinic availability this week - and about a warming center at 266 State Street between Chapel and Crown, should you see anyone in our community who is outside over the next two days and seems to have nowhere to be warm.

Stay safe, well and warm in the frigid weather,

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Brendan Borer - bbo...@newhavenct.gov

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ermonda Markaj <EMa...@newhavenct.gov>
Date: January 10, 2022 at 5:08:14 PM EST
Subject: Pop up clinics, NHHD clinic announcements

Hello,

Attached please find the most recent list of pop up clinics happening in the city this week.

I've also attached the clinic schedule for NHHD. We will be open Mon and Tues from 9am-5:30pm and on Thurs and Friday from 9am-7:00pm (ages 5+ can be vaccinated and ages 12+ can now receiver their Pfizer boosters with us).

I am also attaching the most recent list of COVID testing sites as of today. Please note that this flyer gets updated weekly so if you're going to share, please encourage people to look at the date at the bottom of it to see how recent the info is. As always, to verify hours, days, etc please call the provider directly, not the health department.

Finally, Gov.Lamont has activated the severe weather protocol for the next 48 hours due to frigid temperatures. Attached you will find resources on warming center options.

All my best,
Ermonda

Ermonda Gjoni-Markaj, MPH
Project Manager
City of New Haven Health Department
Office: 203-946-8186

Covid Testing sites flyer 1.10.pdf
DESK PRG Drop-in Center Cold Weather Protocols Palm Flyer 2022-01-10-1119.pdf
Covid Vaccination Clinics Per Week of jan 10_Page_2.jpg
Covid Vaccination Clinics Per Week of jan 10_Page_1.jpg
NHHD clinic schedule month of January.png
NHHD clinic schedule month of January Spanish.png