Fwd: Volunteers Needed - 4/20 & 4/21

Wooster Square Watch

Apr 18, 2022, 10:19:29 AMApr 18
to Wooster Square Google Group
Dear neighbors,

Please see below from our neighboring youth organization LEAP!

And stay tuned for updates on the 2022 Cherry Blossom Celebration on Sunday 4/24 🌸🌸🌸

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Brendan Borer - bbo...@newhavenct.gov