Fwd: Details / Edie Fishman Presente! Sunday July 21, 2024

Wooster Square Watch

Jul 19, 2024, 5:31:40 AM (8 days ago) Jul 19
to Wooster Group
Dear neighbors,

I am sharing this notice about a celebration of Edie Fishman’s amazing life! Hoping many of you can join the tribute!

My best,

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Brendan Borer - bbo...@newhavenct.gov
Ward 8 Alder Ellen Cupo - Wa...@newhavenct.gov, 203.584.7071

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joelle Fishman <joellefi...@gmail.com>
Date: July 19, 2024 at 10:21:14 AM GMT+2
To: WoosterSqWatch <wooster...@gmail.com>
Subject: Details / Edie Fishman Presente! Sunday July 21, 2024

Dear Sarah and Wooster Square Watch Friends,
See below.  You are cordially invited.  Edie loved you all.
Joelle

Hello! Looking forward to sharing Edie's life and legacy together on Sunday. We will be on the Academy Street side of Wooster Square Park from 2 to 5 pm. The details are below. Feel free to share this invitation. If there are any questions or needs please give a call. This is a beautiful team effort!  Love and Solidarity, Joelle

Edie Fishman Presente!

July 22, 1921 to February 21, 2024

image.png

A celebration of Edie's

remarkable life and legacy

Sunday July 21, 2024 at 2:00 pm

Wooster Square Park, New Haven CT

Contact: Joelle 203-430-2334

DETAILS:

Location: Academy St side of the park

2-3 pm

Enjoy the Old World Pizza Food Truck

and Exhibits from Edie's life and artwork

3 pm

Remarks and Presentations: Carrying on Edie's Legacy

Enjoy the food and exhibits until 5 pm