Community Updates

Wooster Square Watch

Mar 26, 2024, 8:29:41 AMMar 26
to Wooster Group
Greetings Neighbors,

Here are a few community updates!

Youth@Work Employment Applications |
Due March 28th
Youth@Work is a City Youth and Recreation Department program to support in-school New Haven youth (ages 14-21) with the goal of providing opportunities for workplace experience, mentoring, and enrichment activities.
Applications for Youth@Work are due March 28th — learn more and apply here

Final Mayor’s Budget Town Hall
Mayor Elicker will be holding one more budget town hall for residents to learn about the city budget, ask questions, and provide feedback on the proposals. To learn more about Mayor Elicker’s proposed FY25 budget, read about it in the New Haven Independent here or review the full budget here.

When: Thursday, March 28th at 6pm

Where: F.A.M.E. School (255 Blatchley Avenue)

Holiday Trash Collection.There will be no delay with trash & recycling collection due to the Good Friday holiday. Please continue to put your trash & recycling out on your scheduled day for our crews to collect. As always, any questions, give us a call at (203) 946-7700. We have been experiencing heavy call volume but if you leave your name and phone number with questions we will get back to you. Happy Spring, From Your Public Works Department

Happy Spring 🌹 🪻🌸🌷

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Brendan Borer - bbo...@newhavenct.gov
Ward 8 Alder Ellen Cupo - Wa...@newhavenct.gov, 203.584.7071