Fwd: Street Sweeping Route 8

Wooster Square Watch

Nov 3, 2021, 9:06:28 PM11/3/21
to Wooster Square Google Group
Dear Neighbors -

Please see notice below about street sweeping in our Ward tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday. Please check street signs on your block.

Also, there is a street closure planned for Olive Street from 11/8-15 9am-4pm. I am trying to find out details about detours and will let you know when I have more information. Stay tuned.

And stay warm!

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Brendan Borer - bbo...@newhavenct.gov

Begin forwarded message:

From: New Haven Alerts <nor...@everbridge.net>
Date: November 3, 2021 at 7:00:15 PM EDT
To: wooster...@gmail.com
Subject: Street Sweeping Route 8

New Haven ALERTS
Please click here to acknowledge receipt of this message

The Department of Public Works will be Street Sweeping in your neighborhood (Wooster SQ) tomorrow and the next day. Please follow the NO PARKING signs or you will receive a $100.00 ticket. Thank You

If you would like to edit the way you receive these messages, please visit:  https://www.newhavenct.gov/gov/depts/emergency_info/alerts.htm