Re: WoosterSqWatch: Updates

Wooster Square Watch

Mar 14, 2022, 1:41:43 PM3/14/22
to Ben Ledbetter, Wooster Square Google Group
Absolutely Ben! There will be new leadership so I am not sure what it’ll be like. I am away so won’t “see” you!

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Brendan Borer - bbo...@newhavenct.gov

On Mar 14, 2022, at 12:56 PM, Ben Ledbetter <b...@benledbetter.com> wrote:

Good afternoon, Sarah,

I assume (new) Wooster Square neighbors can sit in on the Community Mgmt. Team meeting?

Thanks!

Ben

Ben Ledbetter, Architect
599 Chapel Street
Wooster Square
New Haven, CT 06511

Client Liaison to the Vlock Building Project, Yale School of Architecture

OFFICE/MOBILE 203-214-4643

On Mar 14, 2022, at 12:13 PM, Wooster Square Watch <wooster...@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings All -

Less than a week until Spring🌸 Here are a couple of meetings you might want to know about both schedules for tomorrow evening.

Downtown Wooster Square Community Management Team Meeting
Tuesday, March 15th at 6 pm
Meeting Link
Agenda

Meeting ID: 882 4496 4437

In-Person Budget Forum Hosted by Mayor Elicker: Tuesday, March 15th at 6 pm
Location: Career High School cafeteria
140 Legion Avenue
Click the link to watch the mayor's video explaining his budget proposal. You can also read more about the proposal in the Independent here and here. If you have thoughts, questions, or concerns about the budget, I encourage you to come out to the mayor's forum to make your voice heard.

Stay safe and well,