Bridge & Parking Permit Updates

Wooster Square Watch

Aug 31, 2021, 9:39:21 AM8/31/21
to Wooster Square Google Group
Dear Neighbors -

Bridge
I read this morning that the City announced yesterday that Chapel St Bridge will reopen - the part was found!

Parking Permits
I received this email today reminding folks that parking permits will expire at the end of the month, with info about how to register for a new permit a d new visitors permits. Here is the information:

This is an emailed reminder that your permit will be expiring soon and that you should consider renewing it. Your current registered permit type and its expiration date are listed below along with the URL you should use to register for a new permit.

Permit Type: Zone 05 Visitor Permit 2021
Expiration Date: 09/30/2021

Register for a new permit at https://www.tocite.net/newhavenct/ViewPermit

Rain, Again
We are expecting more heavy rain tomorrow and Thursday. Be prepared - you know the drill by now! 😉

Stay safe, well and dry!

Sarah

Sarah B. Greenblatt
Wooster Square Watch

City of New Haven COVID-19 Call Line - 203.946.4949
Non-Emergency Police Service - 203.946.6316
New Haven Police District Manager Lt. Sean Maher - sma...@newhavenct.gov