[the blog with the woofing dog] Persistent Pigeon

PhilH

Jun 1, 2011, 9:16:50 AM6/1/11
to woofi...@googlegroups.com
This sign was on the front door three Saturdays ago at the venue where I go to the Saturday Acting Academy (which is very very good if you're interested in getting into acting - I'm on the intermediate course at the moment).

I never got around to posting it, and the following Saturday the sign was gone and the door open.  Then last weekend the sign had returned.  I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the pigeon learns to open doors, like the velociraptors in Jurassic Park.  Clever girl...

I won't know if the sign is there again for this Saturday's session because I'll be auditioning at this place in Wapping for an evening course from September.  Eep!

--
Posted By PhilH to the blog with the woofing dog on 6/01/2011 02:16:00 PM